1. Urja may collect the following two types of information:
a) "Personal Information" shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, registration account details, physical address, or other relevant personal details; and demographic information, such as gender, pin code or similar information. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include information such as password, financial information (details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details).
b) "Non-Personal Information" shall mean information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session, web beacons and usage data, log data, and aggregate information. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Application/website to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application/website, to improve the Application/website quality, functionality, and interactivity, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
2. Urja may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. We may use "cookies", beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
3. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current, and updated and you have all the rights, permissions, and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the information or data and Urja‘s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, judgments, orders, or decrees.
1. You may need to provide Urja with your Personal Information while registering yourself on any of the Applications. The information so Urja may be used for a number of purposes connected with Urja’s business operations which may include the following:
Processing orders or applications;
2. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and will be used to support your relationship with Urja, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Urja. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain. Further, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles, etc. posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Application becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
3. Urja may use Personal Information to verify whether you are entitled to access and use the Applications and the products and services made available through the Applications. This Personal Information may also be used to enable Urja to enhance your experience of the Applications.
4. Further, with respect to Non-Personal Information automatically collected and stored in files, Urja uses this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the Applications, learn about user behavior on the Applications, and gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. Urja may use this information in its marketing and advertising services. Urja may also use such information to measure traffic patterns on the Applications. As Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, Urja may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
1. Urja does not sell or rent Personal Information. Personal Information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
a) Urja may disclose your Personal Information to its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors, and contractors who provide various services including, contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services, under confidentiality restrictions, in order to enable such vendor and service providers to provide the services subscribed to by you;
b) Urja may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, advertisers, service providers, or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services that may be of your interest. You will have the choice to 'opt-out of such marketing or promotional communications at your will; and
c) As necessary or appropriate:
2. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
Neither urjaglobal.in (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. urjaglobal.in shall have no responsibility to provide you access to Urjaglobal.in Ecotech Limited.com while interruption of urjaglobal.in is due to any such cause shall continue.
1. Urja uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect your data and information. Urja implements such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over Internet/ cellular/data networks and will not hold Urja responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless Urja has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
2. Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. Urja may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. Urja may enter into an agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and Urja will on a commercially reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Urja shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Urja and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Urja provides you with all information that Urja maintains about you such as the transaction and contact information upon proper verification. This may be provided to you on request, in case you experience any doubts. You may request access and/or correct the information Urja has collected from you by contacting Urja at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have the information or data that you have provided to Urja deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id. You may note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Application(s) or your access to certain features of the Application(s). You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests, or under any judicial proceedings.